The Drums Grade 7 book will be essential if you're to pass the pro-level challenges in the Grade 6 exam, which include broken 16th-note rolls, Pataflafla, single and double ratamacues... Hey, you didn't think this was going to be easy, did you?
What you'll learn at Grade 7
- Broken 16th-note rolls, 32nd-note rolls, ‘Amen Break'
- Single strokes developed, paradiddle-diddles, Pataflafla, single and double ratamacues, 7- and 9-stroke rolls, Stylistic Studies
- Playback and performance skills
Drums Grade 7 features:
- 6 new arrangements of iconic rock, pop, and contemporary music tracks from classic and contemporary artists & 6 Rockschool Originals
- The most diverse selection of contemporary music ever seen in a syllabus making the Grades accessible to everyone without precluding any musical tastes
- Fact Files: band and artist background information with recommended listening
- Walkthroughs: in-depth guidance on every track
- Downloadable audio: easily access audio content online
- All the essential music theory and technique you need to pass your exams