- Two assignable knobs for intuitive real time control of parameters such as filter cutoff frequency, resonance, attack and release times as well as DSP effect parameters.
- Assignable CONTROL button for real time tone variation while playing.
- Pitch Bend Wheel to smoothly raise or lower the pitch of currently sounding notes.
- A commercially available expression pedal can be connected and assigned tone parameters for real time control.
- Arpeggiator for playing arpeggiated chords and other musical phrases from keys held down. When using Layer or Split, the arpeggiator can be switched on/off independently for each part.
- Layer function for layering of two different tones across the entire keyboard.
- Split function for splitting the keyboard between upper and lower zones with different tones assigned to each.
- Duet function for splitting the keyboard into two zones of the same register.
- Registration allows you to save and recall a snapshot of the piano’s current settings, including tone, layer, split and effect settings.
- In addition to hardware controller knobs, the Piano Remote Controller in the CASIO MUSIC SPACE app can be used to set tone and effect parameters.
- Metronome function with a variety of patterns from basic click and bell sounds to 20 different styles of drum patterns. Tempo can be set numerically as BPM or by tempo markings such as Moderato.
Connecting a Microphone/Using Microphone Effects
- Connect a microphone to the standard phone MIC IN jack (TS phone) to hear vocals through the PX-S6000’s speakers. Apply the Hall Simulator/Reverb effect to blend the vocal and Digital Piano sounds.
- 25 Microphone Effects available to polish, enhance and affect your vocals.
- Headphone mode automatically optimizes the sound for listening through headphones, creating a more natural listening experience as if the sound were playing through the speakers.
- Record your playing as a standard WAV audio file on a commercially available USB flash drive for playback on a computer or other device.
- DSP effects and the microphone input (including Microphone Effects) can also be recorded as heard.
- MIDI recorder allows you to capture your playing as MIDI song data, which can be played back from the Digital Piano – perfect for piano lessons and practice. Data can also be saved to a USB flash drive as a standard MIDI file (SMF) for later playback or for use with a DAW or other electronic musical instruments.
Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10)
- Connect the included Wireless MIDI & Audio Adaptor (WU-BT10) and listen to music from your smartphone or tablet through the PX-S6000 speaker system.
- Compatible with Bluetooth® Low Energy MIDI devices allowing you to use the PX-S6000 as a wireless MIDI controller keyboard, for example.
- The CASIO MUSIC SPACE app for smartphone and tablet is the perfect companion to your Casio digital piano, with a wealth of features to make learning and playing music more fun.