The Cherub WSM-330 Metronome is a high Accuracy Mechanical Metronome.
1.Pull the tone selector to 0, 2, 3, 4 or 6 according to your need.
2.Move the sliding weight up or down and line the top at the desired tempo.
3.Turn the winding key clockwise to wind the spring inside, move the pendulum to left or right side.
Tempo range: 40-208bpm
Beat: 0, 2, 3, 4, 6
Tempo error: 1%
Power: Winding mechanism
- Traditional demonstration of beat by wood block chip sound and 5-position on/off bell.
- 40-208 bpm.
- Tempo Tolerance 1%.
- No battery needed.
- Top-grade metal mechanism.
- Precision Spring Mechanism
- Variable tempo from 40 to 208 bpm
- Downbeats (with different tone than the beat per measure tone)
- Traditional tower shape
||13 × 13 × 25 cm