Free Matching color carry bag + Guitar pick + Lifetime restringing service
- Size: 21 inch, Soprano Size Ukulele
- String Material: Nylon Strings
- Gear Heads: Metal
- Number of Frets: 15
- Top: Laminated wood
- Sides & Back: Laminated wood
- Colors for Option: Natural, Black, Pink, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Yellow, Red, Purple, Green
Are you finding your new ukulele always out of tune though you tune it again and again?
Actually, it’s common for nylon strings since they are new and haven’t adapted to the stretching of tension. Therefore, it’s a little difficult for a new ukulele to hold its tune at the beginning. Please don’t worry, here are concrete steps for you to settle down a new ukulele.
- Step 1, tune each string as close to pitch as possible. Starting from top to bottom, finally the order of notes should respectively be GCEA.
- Step 2, pull along the entire string carefully with two hands. Also be careful not to pull too hard on each string while stretching to avoid damage.
- Step 3 , repeat the previous process of tuning and stretching until each string stays in tune gradually.
- Step 4, play your ukulele as frequently as possible. It may take a few days or even few weeks before they settle down. Please be patient, since once that happens, you could play your ukulele at any time!
Note: To protect the strings from damage during shipping, all of them are in loose state. Please be patient to tune it before playing.