KAYSERBURG Z-SERIES Upright Grand Piano
- Hand procesed and premium selection of Pianos
- Limited supply to global distinguished dealers only.
- The suffix – Z is added to the model plate, including Kayserburg, Ritmüller and Pearl River pianos.
Concert Level Voicing on all Hammers
- Regulating Key Action ensures evenness in touch for best response between piano and pianist.
Finest Strings Settings
- All piano strings are tied down one by one and completely stretched to further enhance the piano’s acoustics.
- All Z Series Pianos are placed in climate-controlled environments for extended periods to acclimatize.
Each piano receives additional care and inspections
- Inspections are repeated until optimal conditions are achieved and final approval is given by Stephan Mohler, Pearl River Piano Master Piano Designer
Crafted with Finest Materials:
- Double Action Rest Rail
- Jack - Limited Rail
- Wet Sand Cast Plates
- Silver Plated Regulating Front Caster
- Asymmetric Back Post Structure
- Tapered Soundboards
- Cut-Thread Tuning Pins
- Hammer design with imported German felt that is formed over select hardwood cores and then fastened to the cores with t-shaped steel wires for the maximum resilience and structural integrity.
- Improved hammer shanks adopt the grand piano concept for the ultimate balancing while each hammer requires a minimum of five inspections to earn quality control certification.
Jack - Limited Rail
- Limited Rail device has added for rapid reset of the Jack during the playing of high-speed passages that require continuous movement of the hammers, resulting in an enriched performance.
- To accurately transmit the vibration of each string to the soundboard, the bridge must be extremely strong, rigid, and resonant.
- Kayserburg pianos feature vertically Beech and Rosewood bridges, for increased rigidity, with a solid beech cap. The bridge is dowelled and screwed to the soundboard.
Asymmetric Back Post Structure
- Kayserburg vertical pianos have an unequal distance, asymmetric back post structure to support the difference in string tension.
- Scientifically designed to balance the bearing capacity of each sound section, the structure provides added stability and strength.
- Kayserburg verticals have an inner rim of solid beech and solid spruce backposts for a sound that’s warm, clean, and distinct.
- For greater dynamic range and improved sustain, all Kayserburg pianos have tapered soundboards crafted entirely of tight-grained, European quarter-sawn, solid spruce from remote regions as varied as Siberia to the mountains of Central Europe are the hallmark of Kayserburg pianos.
- Each soundboard is given years of special seasoning, then handcrafted to ensure a precise crown (natural bowing).
- Height: 132 cm
- Width 154 cm
- Depth 66.5 cm