About the Album
- Released on 18/06/2021 by Naxos Japan
- Main artists: Kotaro Fukuma
- Genre: Classical
- Composer: Jean Lenoir, Gabriel Faure, Claude Debussy, Francis Poulenc, Alexis Weissenberg, Erik Satie, Maurice Ravel
- 1 disc(s) - 22 track(s)
- Total length: 74.10
- Barcode: 730099141437
- Audio: FLAC 24 bit / 192 kHz (Tracks)
- 1-1 Rêverie
- 1-2 La Plus Que Lente
- 1-3 Improvisation
- 1-4 Nocturne
- 1-5 Romance Sans Paroles, Op. 17, No. 1
- 1-6 Romance Sans Paroles, Op. 17, No. 2
- 1-7 Romance Sans Paroles, Op. 17, No. 3
- 1-8 Pavane Pour Une Infante Défunte
- 1-9 La Valse
- 1-10 Gymnopédie No. 1
- 1-11 Je Te Veux
- 1-12 Improvisation No. 15 in C Minor, 'Hommage À Edith Piaf'
- 1-13 Novelette No. 1
- 1-14 Novelette No. 2
- 1-15 Novelette No. 3
- 1-16 Coin De Rue
- 1-17 Vous Oubliez Votre Cheval
- 1-18 En Avril À Paris
- 1-19 Boum!
- 1-20 Vous Qui Passez Sans Me Voir
- 1-21 Ménilmontant
- 1-22 Parlez-moi D'amour
The Japanese musician Kotaro Fukuma is one of today's most outstanding pianists.
He has received many major awards in international competitions, including the Arthur Rubinstein (Tel Aviv), Maj Lind (Helsinki) or Gina Bachauer (Salt Lake City). He won both the First Prize and the Chopin Prize at the 15th Cleveland International Piano competition in 2003. The forthcoming album France Romance is Kotaro Fukumas homage to France, where he studied with Bruno Rigutto and Marie-Françoise Bucquet. He selected pieces linked to important experiences in his piano life.