5 Years Guarantee
World's Oldest Piano Maker in Germany, Since 1795
Professional Model: RS122
Ebony Polished (with built in slow-fall key cover)
- Ritmüller piano is one of the top 10 piano brands from Germany.
- Founded 1795 in Göttingen, Germany, Ritmüller piano is the oldest German piano brand with 225 years of the finest piano making heritage
- Today, the modern Ritmüller piano is designed by critically-acclaimed European piano engineer Dr Lothar Thomma
- Long and musically sustaining tone was a famous and innovative trademark of Ritmüller piano tone is inherited in the modern Ritmüller piano resulting in the authentic European sounding piano of all Ritmüller piano today.
- Made in the World’s Largest Piano Factory with selected material, know-how, skilled craftsmanship and computer-aided CNC machinery, make all Ritmüller piano piano a masterpiece
- Top quality keys made of real genuine Ebony wood
- German top-quality hammer felts
- Strings made of Röslau steel write in Germany
- CNC processed, Sandcast iron plate with denser, molecular structure
- Built in modern perspective, respecting tradition with a quality silver finish on all metal parts
- Pianist’s impression of Ritmüller piano tone and touch – one’s that is consistent, precise and refined with warm and rich tone defined by a bright treble, a full tenor and a rich bass
Dimension: 122cm (Height) x 150cm (Length) x 62cm (Depth)
Abundant Exclusive Benefits for CRISTOFORI’s piano owners
- 5 Years Full Guarantee on parts and workmanship
- Free Delivery
- Free Tunings : 2 within first year ( Mon – Sun)
- Lifetime CRISTOFORI Membership and enjoy wide range of products and services at 15% off
- 7 days / week after-sales service, Technical Backup by CRISTOFORI Technical Team, Singapore’s Largest Piano Company with 20 technicians.
- Accept trade-in of your old piano